Monday, April 29, 2013

ELKLAND and MANSFIELD     Week 2   Day 4    TUESDAY APRIL 9.

Marigold Manor B&B, a beautifully restored Victorian was the perfect roost before presenting to two groups of nearly 500 students each.
Marigold Manor, Elkland Pa.


This looks just like my mother's desk.  You might remember seeing it in
my book, No Place for a Pig 

It was a perfect spring evening for sitting on the porch just off my room.








There were throngs of pre-schoolers at the Elkland High School Gym.  Leslie Wishard and her amazing crew extended the BUS theme with smaller groups after the presentation.


                                              A sea of students at Warren Miller Elementary.


If it's time to eat in Mansfield, check out Cast and Crew -





All the dishes are named after actors and shows.  Pace yourself and enjoy! 

Trickiest pre-schooler question of the day: 
     "Why don't people live so long?"

I know;  I'm slow.  It will take me a while to catch up and I can't wait to tell you about Susquehanna County. 




No comments:

Post a Comment